ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

climate controll

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Thermostat sounds tits there is a thread somewhere on changing it check the guides

Last edited:
  Clio 172
the plastic socket on the air temp solenoid has broken, has broken on all my clios and others i know and gets stuck on hot air. in the drivers footwell you will see 2 electric servo motors on the side of the aircon centre unit. Pull out the one closest to the rear of the car from memory and look inside.

The plastic socket will be cracked and ground out big time. use a cable tie to pull it round again and even fill it with something so the socket can grip the servo motor again.

Sorry for the s**t essay but always helps when others have experienced this before lol

Clio
There is a thread on this that I have commented on, so click on my profile name on the left on here and have a look at my profile and see my comments. I just fixed this on my sisters car.