ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio’s in Stafford

Mégane RS

Hi seen a few clios in and around Stafford just wondered who they belong to or what you have seen

Mégane RS

ive got a clio mk2, i havent had chance to take some new pictures of my car, i go past JC most days lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

I work in Penkridge Stafford(shire)...commute to/from Telford every day.

Mégane RS

Saw a few clios here and there with clio sport stickers, Theres also a normal megane with a 225 body kit and oz 18" wheels going round, anyone seen this too?

Lee

BMW M2C

Last time I was over in Stafford I saw a 172 Cup, came up against him at some lights.

A few of us will be over in Stafford this weekend bowling on Sunday.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Keep seeing an inferno orange 182 cup going through Penkridge most mornings...dont think hes on here though!!!

Chocolate Bar™

lol - i know. got some 60mm springs on the way, because the konis (in photo) are really high :cry:

Mégane RS

Ive seen a few clios here and there, theres a blue/green clio with a carzone bodykit on, see it by halfords alot

Lee

BMW M2C

That was mad, the only time Ive been spotted was the weekend after Id picked the Trophy up.