ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 ideas???

Clio Authentique 1.2
Just bought my second car which is a 2005 1.2 Clio, i'v already installed my sub, amp and 6x9's and it already had some alloys when I bought it but i'm going to replace them. So I just need some ideas on what to do next body styling and looks wise. I want to paint the clio badge but have no idea what would complement the dark blue body colour. I'v already ordered an RS Grille and some silver visions but I have no idea what I am going to do next. Im going to order a TRS tow hook in black and thinking about tinting the rear windows but I want to add another colour for painting the badges etc. So what would you do that would suit my car and feel free to post any pics...
img0165z.png

img0166ox.jpg

img0169i.png

img0143xm.jpg

Clio Dynamique 1.2
Black would be good if you keepted the bump strips etc standard. or white? or grey ? no bright colour tbh mate :D

Clio Authentique 1.2
Their only from Halfords... their RS ones which are universal and a really nice fit and comfy

Got the same colour 1.2 as you, imho do nothing with it. Unless you spend lots on it going all the way, most mods just look half arsed imo. Tints will look chavvy!

Stripped yozza'd cup
It's all about the Dark Blue and flourescent orange :) No question.

I agree with CcrispUK tbh..... You need to decide now whether you want to go the whole way and empty your wallet or just do nothing.... Or very basic things.

Window tints will look gash. I think the single biggest thing that makes a difference to Clio's is lowering, but again, doing that is only worthwhile is you're planning on keeping it longterm and spending big bucks on it.

Clio Authentique 1.2
Yh im looking to spend a healthy bit of money to make it unique... lowering springs have been on my mind for some time, and anything else you lot would suggest?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Coilovers, new bonnet, black insert headlights, Ph3 front bumper with fogs, 15" or 16" wheels NO BIGGER 45profile tyres ;) Dynamique spoiler, colour code all the trims so door handles, mirrors, door trims, front and rear bumper trims, rs grills always a good call its what everyone does.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Search for end of a season or i get a'round you'll see what my car looks like and mines on a budget

Clio Authentique 1.2
Cheers guys iv got some good ideas :D how do i go about get the bumper strips the same colour as the body... can i do them myself by just sanding them down and spraying them or do i have to order them from the clio dealers or some other website... some links could be nice :)

Clio 200 Cup
If this was mine I'd do the following:

Fat 14" steel wheels, in black, with decent-ish rubber, like Yokohama Parads (mainly because the tread pattern looks race)
Lower the car lots to suit the wheels
Fit the noisiest most squeal-prone brake pads I could get my hands on (so that it sounds race under braking)
The car will look moody

My first car was a 750cc Fiat Panda. I painted the wheels white, fitted some fog lamps and drove the arse off it everywhere. That car got more looks at college than any of the new cars on masive hoops. Loved it.

Clio Authentique 1.2
Im on the look out for some alloys atm but their more along the lines of 16" but atm im just fixing all the odds and sods on so their will be come pics up within then end of the upcoming week. Anybody got any idea on how easy it is to get the body strips this colour and what is the name of this colour blue? whats the process i should use to get the strips painted?

Dont go down the rep route, too common now make it your own mate

Common!?

Maybe on this site, but in the whole of Scotland I have driven, I have only seen one other who is a member on here!
Which was broken and sold standard as far as I believe!

Don't believe this common nonsense you here from members on here, sure they are a few reps on here, but this is the only place I've seen them..