ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1#2 injector diff to Laguna 1.8/scenic 2.0

Westfield, 182, 200
Hi

After a replacement injector, googled it and Laguna 2 1.8, scenic 2.0 16v are showing as the same part number.
Looked on eBay and the Laguna part has a green band on it.
Anybody know why, or what else uses the same injector?
Ta!

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Tried Eurocarparts or a post in the wanted section on here for Clio ones so you can be 100%?

Westfield, 182, 200
Wanted a set of 4 by tuesday (can't borrow the wife's car and need mine), one to replace the faulty one on the car and the other as spares, thought if I can use Laguna ones, there may be somebody local selling some.
Have put in a wanted add, but think it will be euro car parts Monday, they're £40 but I'm pretty desperate !

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Have you tried looking on eBay and changing the setting to nearest first? Worked for me fairly recently, found a car being broken 5 mins away.

If you'd have been closer I could have cleaned yours up for you.

Westfield, 182, 200
Yep, tried searching nearest and it was 40 miles away!
Thanks for the offer, but the winding on mine is 3ohms instead of 15ohms so it's knackered!