ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1*2 pedals

titanic killer
never had that problem with the 172 alloy pedals but had it with some after market ive fitted to previous cars

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Depending on what shoes i have on , sometimes my feet slip off the pedals if my feet are wet . Dry em on the mats first . Rubber pedals are alot safer imo .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nope , not that i'm aware of . They are factory fit so shouldn't have any problems at all .

ph quick
They are quite thin though so they wear away fast, my cars done 74k and they are a bit shagged, replaced them with momos

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Mine wore away on my old 172 :eek: so i just made another set

ALLOYPEDALS.jpg

They are wearing a little on my 182 and thats on 12k . I'll just make some more when they get bad ;)

Black 133 Cup
how do they pass an mot..IIRC the clutch and brake need rubber grip to pass

I used to think this as it what I read/was told about 5 years ago. Haven't really thought about it much since but it did cross my mind when I bought the 182. I'm guessing it's no longer/never was an MOT requirement to have rubber bits.