ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 pics?

Chelsea tractor
I have a black 1.2 but i think i am going to get 15" as i have heard that 17" rub and only get a top speed of 75 with 17" thats not good.
I think someone was pulling your leg ;)

I don't have 17's myself but I wouldn't expect they'd rub unless the car was stupidly low?

MINI Cooper S
My 17s dont rub, admitedly it aint lowered, and ive done over 75 in it so dont listen to whoever told you that mate!

V6
cliomeet2006007.jpg

Rosososos.jpg

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
it looks fantastic in black you got that really clean, the white wheels work well also, they remind me of the big phat white wrc wheels

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
cheers bud.

yeah the boot looks cool on tht clio, not sure on the wheels though, bit to motor worldy lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
is that it as far as pic's go?? sureley there must be some more?!

BUMP!!!!

RenaultSport 197
renclio said:
I have a black 1.2 but i think i am going to get 15" as i have heard that 17" rub and only get a top speed of 75 with 17" thats not good.

And that is a load of sh*t!!! :rolleyes:

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Taken earlier today, after jetwash:
clio-washed2.jpg

clio-washed.jpg

Snap!
Photo-0009.jpg

Blue side lights:
SP_A0129.jpg

Back in the days when my Mum had a 172, she got a Civic Type R now:
IMG_0028-edit.jpg

A little while ago, but since then had the 16v door badges, colour coded:
DSC00085.jpg

Close up on alloys:
New-Alloys4.jpg

When she got bashed by the moron standing by the car!
04-11-05_1608.jpg

04-11-05_1609.jpg

BMW F31
heres a couple of mine, i need to get some new ones in the daylight and with my new wheels on once i get the 4th one sorted.

but these will have to do for now :)

Attachments

• car_meet_283.jpg
    car_meet_283.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 23
  • gallery_4_6_119071.jpg
    gallery_4_6_119071.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 38

They shouldn't rub if they are the correct offset. 17s will effect the top speed to some extent, 75mph is abit of an exageration, but not nearly as much of an exageration of a clio speedo! A mk2 ph1 would probably do 95MPH flat out gps speed on 17s tops.

clio mk2
82d33tb2.jpg

mine = clio of d00m

mine has 17" and it does slow it down top end, the wheels can rub on the arch slightly when fully locked, i had to backset them a tad to avoid it. your better sticking with smaller wheels unless your car is gonna be a pure showcar like mine, i don't use mine for commercial use much apart from the occasional shopping trip and show off round town lol

Clio SI
clio chris can i ask how much was for all exterior a.g front bumper,side skirt, wings

cause hopefully what i wanan do to mine this summer

thanks
dan