ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio 1.2 - Suggestions

Clio 1.2 16v Mk2Ph2
SV400181.gif
Hi.

I just passed my driving test yesterday and have been learning in my Mums Clio which was bought for my Mum and myself. I now have use of it and I am asking for some suggestions.

I want to ideally get some 15" alloys (as tyre costs wont be too expensive). I do love the alloys on the 182 but they might be a bit expensive and maybe colour coding. I know this looks good on silver cars but im wondering whther it would make much of a difference on my dark blue.

I want to keep the standard factory look as my mum uses it aswell but maybe if it looked like a dynamique that would be fine. Just no big spoilers or exhausts or max power wheels.
SV400183.gif

SV400021.gif
SV400022.gif

Chocolate Bar™
182 alloys are 16's anyway mate lol. I'd gets ome cheap 15s, white always looks good on a dark blue car (have a search for pictures of Has's) other than that i'd colo;ur code it and lower it

Clio 1.2 16v Mk2Ph2
I personally prefer the standard M2 ph2 lights over any after market ones but thanks for the suggestion

I definatly will be looking out for wheel though.

Cheers

Civic Type-R
Looks like a good example :) First mods I would do is silvatec bulbs front and back, alloy tax disc holder and fog lights where you have covers. Then maybe a 172 spoiler and a set of dynamique wheels? Followed by some colour coding later on :)