ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.200 fail

Tangoed Works
Nuff said

97d3cf3b.jpg

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lost for words..... How can he think that's looks good what a tit!

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
obvisouly fitted the kit before he could afford the paintjob.. although the car was for sale over a month ago in the same condition

Listerine & Poledo
They'll be all the rage when mk.3 TCE's are cheap enough to fall into hav hands, then Mk.3 renaultsport parts will be traded on here endlessly as people make a 200 "replica".

the image is the future

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
That was on ebay not too long ago, apparently it's a cat C or D and instead of replacing the necessary parts, sourced an AG 200 kit instead?

Looks horrendous!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Why is it illegal? Just curious.

It's illegal because the 200 rear bumper does not have reflectors in it, but neither does the ph2 rear lights, hence why the 200 has the ph1 rear clusters in it because they are reflective.

320d
It would be ok all in the same colour, with some decent wheels and a drop in ride height.

I'd never do it to a 10 plate car though, its still worth a decent amount of money and it cuts potential buyers down 10 fold.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i remember when this was for sale. im shocked that they havent at least attempted to cc it!

how hard is it to attack it with a few black rattle cans to tie them over till they can afford to get it done properly.

1eight2
Reminds me of when you used to see crap body kits half sprayed and a sticker saying "work in progress"

Why not just wait till you have the funds and do the whole thing at once ffs!