ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 into a 1.2???

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
As above.

Dont think we're shitting on your rainbow just for teh lulz... this is genuine, tried and tested advice that most people on here have ignored. Myself included.

Buy slow car, spunk lots of money you don't have on it, ruin it, sell at a loss and buy a more powerful car.

The £2k I spent on my 1.4 could've/should've been a decent deposit on my 197, but I didn't listen.

Many.
I'll tell you why its bloody pointless too, to need more fuel, you need more air, and more air than a air filter can give you, infact a lot more air than standard.

You'd just end up overfueling it, loosing performance, wasting loads of petrol and maybe f**king up the engine.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll tell you why its bloody pointless too, to need more fuel, you need more air, and more air than a air filter can give you, infact a lot more air than standard.

You'd just end up overfueling it, loosing performance, wasting loads of petrol and maybe f**king up the engine.

Yup good way to get bore wash really

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
The result would be a lot more fuel going in and probably a very confused engine management system resulting in a loss of performance.