ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 Sport Clutch Help

Renault Clio 1.4 Sport
Iv read from alot of sources the clutch bite for clios is pretty high. Is there anyway of making it lower because every single time i get in my car i cant find the bite... had it for 6 months now and still it bugs me soooo much.

Renault Clio 1.4 Sport
I can drive it but i still sometimes over rev by accident, the pedals aint exactly brilliant either, feel like they need oiling or something

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can drive it but i still sometimes over rev by accident, the pedals aint exactly brilliant either, feel like they need oiling or something

Do you live in india? Cos i'm pretty sure the english test requires some sort (albeit minimal) of competence.

Renault Clio 1.4 Sport
Lol, i learnt in some kia diesel thing with 4 wheels. The clutch bite was the complete opposite in that, you hardly lift your foot and it bites. At first i couldnt even drive the clio. That kia and this clio are the only 2 cars iv ever driven...

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just keep practising dude, go up an empty hill dump the clutch and then find the point.

Renault Clio 1.4 Sport
Im fine doing hill starts. I can sit on a hill in traffic just on my brake pedal with a car up my back end and i can set off without rollin back and hitting it. Just other times i can be at a junction or lights and ill set off and its like the bite has dissapeared lol.