ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.5dci flat spot

Clio 1.5dci
Hi guys,
new clio owner here, (well 6 months) its, as stated above a 1.5dci 65.
now at the risk of being crucified from experienced owners on here I did get a remap on the vehicle, cos I'm a bit of an eco nut and good mpg + extra overtaking power was too good to resist.
Now,
I'm not one for knowing the in's and outs of cars, I literally use it to commute however some help would be appreciated, as whenever I accelerate around the 3-3.5k revs the coil light comes up on the dash, I lose a bit of power & have to let off the accelerator, after which its fine & I can continue.
Tried searching for similar threads but couldn't find one specific to this issue as along side this my battery & stop lights on the dash periodically flash.
i.e flickering, it's not constant, nor is it steady.
so I'm appealing to the knowledgeable chaps/ladies on here to help rectify my issue. otherwise the car is lovely, drives smooth, very spacious and great on the juice.
any & all help appreciated.
thanks kindly

Clio 1.5dci
ok guys thanks, so far ive cleaned up the connection on the egr and the flashing has stopped. the I've spoken to the guys who did the remap about the coil light and they will be getting back to me soon