ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.5dci flat spot

Clio 1.5dci
Hi guys,
new clio owner here, (well 6 months) its, as stated above a 1.5dci 65.
now at the risk of being crucified from experienced owners on here I did get a remap on the vehicle, cos I'm a bit of an eco nut and good mpg + extra overtaking power was too good to resist.
Now,
I'm not one for knowing the in's and outs of cars, I literally use it to commute however some help would be appreciated, as whenever I accelerate around the 3-3.5k revs the coil light comes up on the dash, I lose a bit of power & have to let off the accelerator, after which its fine & I can continue.
Tried searching for similar threads but couldn't find one specific to this issue as along side this my battery & stop lights on the dash periodically flash.
i.e flickering, it's not constant, nor is it steady.
so I'm appealing to the knowledgeable chaps/ladies on here to help rectify my issue. otherwise the car is lovely, drives smooth, very spacious and great on the juice.
any & all help appreciated.
thanks kindly