ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.8 16v help needed asap

my horn isnt working and as i looked behind the bumper it wasnt bolted on but it was tie wrapped to something my problem is the thing it is tie wrapped to is leaking and i wondered if anyone could tell me what it is its just a tall tube n i dont have a clue what it is its not heavy as it sways about if anyone knows please tell me thanks!

Hmm, there's not much under there which could leak?

There's a carbon can and that's it from what I remember?

Check all the fuses, check voltage is getting to the horn etc.. if it's wet under there for whatever reason, maybe the horn mount is corroded (which is also it's earth). Clean it up and try again.

Definetly see if voltage is getting their first tho.. :) (Rules out fuse etc.., and indicator stalk that way!)

Looking for a ph-quick...
Carbom can sits just next to the horn, something to do with petrol vapour in the fuel tank :S
Check all the connections, if its got wet may have shorted the fuse. The fuse for it is the passenger side scuttle panel next to the washer fluid.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
like mat says it needs an earth through the chassis to work, so tie wrapped to the carbon conister wont be helping!