ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.8 16v n656 CFS

insignia Turbo
Hi all im new to this site, thought id say hello. Had a fair few fast motors in the past but recently been thinking about my old car from when i was 25ish. My renault clio 1.8 16v reg N656 CFS.... Does any one know of this car? Id love to buy another but there never seems to be any or any good ones for sale on usual net

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Hi all im new to this site, thought id say hello. Had a fair few fast motors in the past but recently been thinking about my old car from when i was 25ish. My renault clio 1.8 16v reg N656 CFS.... Does any one know of this car? Id love to buy another but there never seems to be any or any good ones for sale on usual net
Saying sorned. Failed its last MOT April 2016 with a massive list of failures and advisories. My bet would be its been scrapped.

insignia Turbo
Saying sorned. Failed its last MOT April 2016 with a massive list of failures and advisories. My bet would be its been scrapped.

Ahhh man... that car was as new when i sold her, it was looked after by hill power. There was no rust, on it new arches, no scratches or dents. Full engine overhaul all done during my ownership. Ill dig a pic or 2 of it. Thats shame if its been scrapped

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhh man... that car was as new when i sold her, it was looked after by hill power. There was no rust, on it new arches, no scratches or dents. Full engine overhaul all done during my ownership. Ill dig a pic or 2 of it. Thats shame if its been scrapped
A shame when something that's been looked after, appears to be neglected and practically left to fall apart not long after you sell it.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It would genuinely scare me to death trying to own a mk1 these days.

Well owning one now that's been looked after by someone else!

insignia Turbo
Id like t hope its been dry stored and its still a minter.. but who know. Id likw to buy another. Does any one have anything for sale like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220127-104155_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220127-104155_Gallery.jpg
    651.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20220127-104150_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220127-104150_Gallery.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20220127-104138_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220127-104138_Gallery.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20220127-104117_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220127-104117_Gallery.jpg
    571.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20220127-104123_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220127-104123_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20220127-104129_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220127-104129_Gallery.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 55
  insignia Turbo
We're you on the old 16v forum back in the day?
Not that i can remember, i had this cli and a tungstun grey renault r5 turbo at the same time. I sold the clio to fund a mk1 rs focus, i was on rsoc but dont remeber being on there.... but you never know with my memory. Do you recognise the car

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
i had a white m reg 16v from new, owned it for 7 years. absolutely loved that car. was mint when i sold it, full magnex system, hill power i/k, sounded awesome. sold it to a younger guy and i remember checking the reg a few years after and it hadnt been motd for years so he probably crashed it.

insignia Turbo
i had a white m reg 16v from new, owned it for 7 years. absolutely loved that car. was mint when i sold it, full magnex system, hill power i/k, sounded awesome. sold it to a younger guy and i remember checking the reg a few years after and it hadnt been motd for years so he probably crashed it.
Ah mate see similar to me then. Its annoying. Wish id kept all my cars id be minted now with how much theyve gone up in value. The valvers are rarer than the williams now

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Not that i can remember, i had this cli and a tungstun grey renault r5 turbo at the same time. I sold the clio to fund a mk1 rs focus, i was on rsoc but dont remeber being on there.... but you never know with my memory. Do you recognise the car
I just remember there being a user name with Arron in it 😂