ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 111 RS photoshop

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

could someone post some pics of the new RS in different colours than whats on the Renault website.

If possible

Cheers

Mike

msa182 at the top says there are some pictures of this baby on the renault website. I have looked around and cannot find anything. could somone post a link or URL please. thanks

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

i can only find pics of the "tame" versions of the clio 3 on renaults site non of the rs

CLIO

hope the car looks better in the flesh,from what i have seen the thing looks toss IMO "runs and hides"

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

like the red blue and yellow.

the RS model looks good but the 1.6 16V etc looks sh*t.

didnt someone said the next RS is a 2.0 Turbo? the new Focus ST is supposed to be 200BHP+ so i would think the clio RS would be about the same.

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Martin_89 on 09 July 2005
like the red blue and yellow. the RS model looks good but the 1.6 16V etc looks sh*t. didnt someone said the next RS is a 2.0 Turbo? the new Focus ST is supposed to be 200BHP+ so i would think the clio RS would be about the same.

i read some were that it will have around 200bhp but it never said if it was with a turbo, if it has a turbo i would hope it has a little more than 200bhp.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Why bother doing a Williams one. It aint gonna happen.

I hear Renault wont be making a mk3 shaped V6 either.

Focus ST is gonna be 2.5 20v 5 cylinder turbo. And it will undercut the Astra VXR and Golf GTi by a couple of grand by the sound of it.

Gonna be faster than the current RS.

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 12 July 2005

Why bother doing a Williams one. It aint gonna happen.

I hear Renault wont be making a mk3 shaped V6 either.

Focus ST is gonna be 2.5 20v 5 cylinder turbo. And it will undercut the Astra VXR and Golf GTi by a couple of grand by the sound of it.

Gonna be faster than the current RS.
The New ST was testing at the ring while we were there 2 weeks ago. Looked pretty good, think i may have either a pic or vid footage of it doing the Karousell at home.