ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16v dash/wiring help

Ive just got a 16v dash for my clio 1.4 mk1 and put it in no problem. The main dash works fine (speedo, revs etc) but Im unsure about the 3 extra dials.

Ive wired the lights in the extra dials up to the headlight switch, so they light up when the lights are on. Im just not sure how I can actually connect up the other wires. Does my car even have the oil pressure/temperature sender unit which Mr Haynes refers to?

Please help, cos its doing my nut in.

it will have a temperature sender but it has not got a pressure sender so i dont know how you will get round that only whats the other gadge is it how much oil is in the car ?

While people are discussing these dials I also have a problem with them, I have a valver which is a good start but the problem is the two end dials are not responding. i took it to Renualt to get it checked out. They said that the sensors are knackered and have seized into place. They quoted me a stupid 130 odd notes to get it fixed. Is it really worth it or should I go else where or not even bother. What do you suggest??

:DAny help would be COOOOOL!!

Ph1 172

Just out of interest recoil, how did you wire the lights in the extra dials to the headlights??? is it a hard job??