ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172, 182 and V6 Sales Figures

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Good morning all!

I've been doing some digging for an upcoming video for youtube, and figured maybe you guys would like this data too. I plan on doing a bit of a "definitive guide" to these cars given the amount of good/bad information available online.

I had a memory some years ago of the RenaultSport UK website having a load of sales data for Clios, however that website is now gone. Thankfully, the web archive exists and I was able to get most* of the data, and its now on a spreadsheet on my hard drive.

I plan on padding it out a bit, using some of the info from @jenic's old guide which is pinned at the top of this section of the forum, as well as some tabs with image examples (For things like cup spoilers, colours, rare options etc).

*Sadly none of the Standard 172 Data has survived! Neither has the standard 182 Options list.

I'll do my best to copy and paste the spreadsheet onto here.

1676803092381.png

1676803113682.png

1676803165695.png

1676803198653.png

1676803342071.png

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I've got an original Renault Sport sales brochure from 2004 with V6 and 182 info in it if that's any use to you, although I'm currently away from home.
Believe most of it has already been covered above though.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I reckon there are more Trophies about than there are Monaco PH2s

There's too many FF 182s in Titanium for that to be rare yet. Maybe in 10 years time
See I don’t think there are as many as you would think. Many have been broken, I’m not saying they are rare. But I have seen fewer and fewer listed nowadays!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Metalic paint £325
Renault i.d Paint £1150
Competition stripes (with racing blue) £95
Cup suspension pack £225
Cup spoiler pack £170
Recaro sport trendline front seats £550
Satellite navigation - full colour screen £1500
6x cd multi changer £300
pre telephone equipment £100
I definitely remember the i.d paint cost when I ordered mine.

At just over £12k, I thought the idea of spending a further 10% just on paint alone was crazy. If I had of done, it would have been on Petrol Blue all day long...

Punto GT
It was worse than useless in 2004. I can’t imagine anyone bothered updating it at all.
I put an updated disc in a few years ago. It definitely shows how much we take Google maps/waze for granted for though.

It's laggy and clunky to operate.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
There are 2 petrol blue clio V6's in the original international registry.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
I've been told that both PB V6's were identical specs and were build for the same person in Austria.

I'm sure the black one with cream interior is the one Chris Harris had for a while, I saw it a few years ago and thought the seats were a awful custom job.

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182
There was also this Petrol blue monstrosity with a I.D leather pack and 1/1 wheels (similar to the twingo 133 cup alloys) but there's no info about it unfortunately.
115e52fa.png

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
They were decent value, but not especially cheap. Cars were cheaper back then. I used to shell out brand new Saxo VTR’s for £6995 with a years free insurance IIRC. We used the sell imported 172/182’s and could massively undercut Renault dealers at the time. I hate to think how many I sold back then. I remember cups being hard work as everyone seemed to want the seats and climate/AC. But that’s 20 years ago now so my minds a bit foggy