ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 2002 head unit

wanting to fit sub and amp into my 172 but keep headunit as standard as i want to keep my disc changer...does standard headunits have pre outs for amp or is there a cable i can by to connect my headunit to my amp

any info you guys have will be appreciated

thanx andy

where will the cable go to from the hi-level input on the amp?

and i cant seem 2 see hi-level input on my amp its a kenwood kac 716 mono amp

cheers

Nissan R35 GT-R

If the amp supports high-level (speaker level) input then you can splice into the - of a left speaker channel, and the + of a righ speaker channel.

If amp does not support high level, you can buy a converter to drop speaker level back down to pre-amp level (RCA).

Hope this helps you

Laurence

andy if your after some nice juicy amps with high level inputs my unused JBL amps are for sale.....

I was gonna put them in my 172 but Ive sold it now....:(

this is humiliating but my lass is only just passed her test...at (26)... I said Id get her insured so she could drive once passed...I tried it on the clio and the premium went from 600 quid to nearly 3k so....Ive had to go out and buy a boring car...a citroen C3 :(

Ill be back though....with a v6 give me a year or two.....:D