ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 couple of problems

Clio 172
Hi just new to this forum was previously a member of the rallye register. Anyway looking for advice on the Clio.

The exhaust seems to be blown at the manifold heard its a bit of a night mare? Any suggestions or tips on Ming changing it as easy as possible?

Also the bonnet opened yesterday but today it just won't open. Well I pull the lever I can hear the wire going back and forth but it's just not releasing the catch?

Thanks for any advice

172 Turbo
With the cat, I tried for ages to get the seized bolts out, in the end I slipped a garage £10 to burn the out with the oxy and then refitting is easy enough.

With the bonnet it must have come off at the other end. And you pull the cable through?

Clio 172
Got the bonnet sorted this morning pretty easily done with force and swear words!

Got a shot of a ramp on Monday so gonna look at the exhaust then and see whats up!

Thanks for the reply!