ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup + other car

very nice cup

whats the deal with the racing pumas, what engine, mods etc do they have over standard?

jamie

SUBARU
very nice cup

whats the deal with the racing pumas, what engine, mods etc do they have over standard?

jamie

4 pot alcon brakes, sparco seats, wider front and rear wings, front splitter, 155 bhp, head and cams re-worked, airbox, Our 1 has a lsd which only 80 was fitted with, and thers loads of other bits..........

colour of the frp is very nice, monaco but deeper. love it.

190 doesnt sound that great from a car that is probs little bit tubbier than an RS. presume a 2.0l T could be shoved in?

jamie

SUBARU
It weighs 1174 kg im not sure what the cup weighs???? The frp with 155bhp isn't that quick it should go a bit better with 190!! your right it should have had a 2.0t in it!! I haven't raced a 172 cup but we used to own a 182 cup and a full fat 182 and both would have pulled away from the frp. The best thing with the frp is how it handles and the brakes are very very good.

R27 - 77/500
quality photos and quality cars. liking the weee xsi nearly bought one of those instead of the rallye. they all look uber clean

1998 BMW e46 323i
frp's do handle very very well from what I've read in all the roadtests and that cup is a bit shiny aint it?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Cup looks lovely.

Also the FRP's dont have headwork as standard, the bolt on bits they have upgraded from a standard 1.7 are:

ECU
4-2-1 Manifold
Cams
Inlet

With an aftermarket exhaust + de-cat like I had on my Fiesta FRP they sound lovely and pop like a b**ch on overrun 3k+ :)

ITB'd 182...
spud bought the 106 off me, had it for a bout a week and then sold it on. said he had trouble with the heater matrix before he got rid.
i put the speedlines on it, lowered it and a few other bits.
if you need to no anything about it then all you have to do is ask ;)