ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio 172 gearbox rebuild cost ?

Renault Clio 172 ph2
Hi everyone, just bought a ph2 172 cup I'm new to the group not to clued up with cars, I was wondering if anyone new where I can get my gearbox rebuilt in NORFOLK or as close as possible to Norfolk and how much it would be ? If I leave the car overnight there is a small patch of gearbox oil on the floor and the gearbox looks a little wet from underneath, it also crunches in 3rd and 4th at hi rpm and sometimes low rpm if I change gear to quick, any help or info greatly appreciated, thankyou !

Renault Clio 172 ph2
That's cool with me bud how do I go about this then? Obviously get the box out then ship to you? What's the turn around time on it please, thanks !

Clio 172
Hi everyone! , first post! Loving the 172, just want to get some bits sorted out on it! I’ll make it my own, then I’ll be uploading some pictures.

@NorthloopCup im having a similar gearbox problem from 2nd to 3rd. Any chance you can message me so we can make a plan?

Thanks Olly