ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Help

Hello all.

Can anybody help.

I have a 172 and am after the following:

Does anybody know of any floor mats for sale. new or used, (have got a hole in the carpet now).

And second, does anybody have the problem when flooring it in first, a thudding from the front wheels.

In need

Lee

I had the same problem Lee. Wore a whole in mine after about 30k miles. Went to Renault and they wanted £120 for Clio 172 set of mats. Best bet is to try a Car breakers or someone off here who has recently written their car off.

try justmats/z they are cheaper and imo better quality the renault ones are toss mine wore out in about 5 months of having the car.

the thudding is axle tramp, there is a mod that involves removing some metal from the strut top but this normally doesnt resolve it. if you are concerned then get it checked out incase its a ball joint or something on its way out, otherwise just live with it its a "characteristic" of the car

Thank you for all you help.

Damm good web site,

Cheers all..

1 other thing, My car has covered 25K and due a second service. how much should I be looking at paying from a dealer?

around £200.

If you have a Renault Minute around by you then try them as they are much cheaper !!! And you dont need an appointment.