ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 insurance quotes

Milltek'd clio 182
1600 quid last year when i was 20. a fella i new was 18 when he owned his and he paid 2000 as a named driver with his dad as the main driver, that was this year btw

RS6 C7
well i have been looking and its around £2500-3500, cheaper for a 197 though £2000 for me with my dad, mum, aunt, uncle as named driver ;P

LY 172
when i was 19 i paid 800 for a year, on the family Admiral multicar. and that allowed me and both parents to drive the car.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
There's an insurance section.... ;)

Without wishing to sound like a clownshoe, it depends on your age, history, postcode, colour of your socks etc etc...... Doesn't matter what other people paid as their circumstances will be different to yours. Even your next door neighbour who was born on the same day as you might get a different quote.

Ring a few companies and see what they quote you.

Sky, Brentcare, Greenlight, Admiral, A-Plan etc... don't bother with compare websites at all.

HTH :)