ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Limp Mode after reshell.

Mondial Blue 172 Cup
Hi guys,
I'm in the final stages of reshelling my 172 cup and although it is now running it is in limp mode. When I plugged it in the faults are Lambda and TPMS. I'm assuming this is probably down to the big white connector in the fuse box but just wanted to double if there is anything else it could be?
Cheers

Smartie93

ClioSport Club Member
Can be caused by a lot of things, in my case a dead ECU 👍. But, assuming that all components were fine before the shell swap, I would first go through all the connectors that you've disturbed. Were you careful removing the wiring harness through the bulkhead?

Mondial Blue 172 Cup
Can be caused by a lot of things, in my case a dead ECU 👍. But, assuming that all components were fine before the shell swap, I would first go through all the connectors that you've disturbed. Were you careful removing the wiring harness through the bulkhead?

Used the engine harness from my car and main harness from the new one. Both were running driving cars prior to being stripped, (got the new one as a rolling shell)