ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 mk2 / 182 Front splitter

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172mk2
just got this reply off some one on ebay

"I work in renault parts department n they are £100 but dont whana pay that, my spliter got damaged on a speed bump. £65 CASH 2mz. regards"

can any one verify this , thanks

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
I would sell for around 70 , my mate in parts usually gets parts at cost price i think he was saying 60% of rrp.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172mk2
6 ppl watching it now there all too tight to put a bid onit, some **** will use a last minute bidder thing

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  ex Clio 172 owner :(
I'd hang fire and let the auction run. They are about £120 from Renault new.

Seems to be confusion in the price of postage though. It says free near the top and £20 further down.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172mk2
i have this on the bottom

Seller's payment instructions
The payment option of 0.00 Sellers Standard Rate will be for local Meet please ask before, providing the distance is apropriate. I have set a 20.00 for the Courior as i havent had a quote for this sending. And this would have to be packages Very well and also be insured. If the cost of sending Is no where near 20.00 I will hapy refund the apropriate amount.

postage is risky cos it can break easily , so who ever buys 0.00 free , is for me to meet them within a reasonable distance
and the 20 is for postage , said i`ll refund the difference as i think it would cost about 10 to send.