ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 ph1 probs

clio 172
hi there folks,every other morning or so my clio gets to around 2k rpm then decides to loose all power then coughs splurts and sounds realy rough,i pull over and let it idle for 30secs then try again and it will be fine,ive changed the leads for magnecors, plugs for bosch super4s and the coil pack but stil no joy any ideas???????????????

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
dont worry mate mine does it all the time. just leave it to idle until it revs itself then u are good to go! haha

hi there folks,every other morning or so my clio gets to around 2k rpm then decides to loose all power then coughs splurts and sounds realy rough,i pull over and let it idle for 30secs then try again and it will be fine,ive changed the leads for magnecors, plugs for bosch super4s and the coil pack but stil no joy any ideas???????????????

Change the plugs asap for NGK ones. Renault released a techinical note not to put super 4s in as they cause problems.

Also get the lambda sensor checked too