ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 ph2 gearbox help

BG Clio 182,
Hi guys,

Currently have the engine/gearbox out of my 172 Monaco for some new belts/clutch etc and I am needing some help..

Noticed a lot of oil buildup around the selector area and the rubber boot has split- is it possible to buy this part?

Also is it best to get a selector seal kit?

0e72821208381935594e2b8e7bb29e4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
RPD say that the gaitor is available from UK stock, part number 8200136186 @ £43.10 i/c vat + £5.50 postage., so bargain.

The selector shaft oil seal leak is a gearbox strip down to replace, and is a very common problem.

Most owners just top up the box every 6 months, as it usually looks worse than it actually is.

BG Clio 182,
RPD say that the gaitor is available from UK stock, part number 8200136186 @ £43.10 i/c vat + £5.50 postage., so bargain.

The selector shaft oil seal leak is a gearbox strip down to replace, and is a very common problem.

Most owners just top up the box every 6 months, as it usually looks worse than it actually is.

Thanks for the info mate[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk