ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 sport seats

do mk3 clio 172 sports come with front seat air bags? i was told they dont, but i would have thort with it being the sports model and it being alittle faster than my 1.2 which does have front seat air, that they would have the air bags :confused:

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Yep, they have airbags built into the side bolsters, and theyre f**king useless.

i need a new drivers seat for my clio, as it had a little knock and the frigging airbag blow in the driver seat bolster, but the cheapest i have found 2nd hand is £125, but then i found out a guy was selling a full set from a 2003 172 clio sport ( cloth not leather ) for a £100, but when i asked if the seats have side bolster air bags i was told they didnt. whats that all about :cry:

so who is right do they or dont they have air bags :cry:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

he was probably selling them from a 172 CUP !!!

hence why they didnt have any airbags.... its still a 172 clio sport cup :)

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 26 June 2005

get it rechaged and restiched...cheaped option imo
£220 just for the new airbag pod from renualt :( + the padding in the seat also rips, so when stiched it might look abit baggy if you know what i mean