ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 'Cup' b-pillar badge

Clio 182 Cup
Hi guys,

I'm trying to source a couple of 'Cup' badges that would have originally lived on the b-pillars of my 182 Cup. See photo for what I mean..

Renaultsport-Clio-CUP-Badge-Emblem-x2-182-172.jpeg

Not having much luck finding anything online, so was hoping one of you may know the best place to look?

I've not tried calling a Renault dealership as yet, so this is something for me to try too.

Cheers :)

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
That’s my picture from when I used to sell them.

Renault no longer make them and they aren’t super sought after as they’re from the 182 Cup which wasn’t sold in the same numbers as the 172 Cup.

I do have some available but they’ll need finishing off by you if you’re interested?

Clio 182 Cup
Ah, amazing, just the type of reply I was hoping for! Thanks Darren :D

When you say finishing off, what do you mean?

And yes, I'd be very interesting in nabbing a couple of them off you if you do have them.

clio 182 cup

Renault no longer make them and they aren’t super sought after as they’re from the 182 Cup which wasn’t sold in the same numbers as the 172 Cup.

I do have some available but they’ll need finishing off by you if you’re interested?
Hi- don't spose you have a few you can spare me too- I've been looking for these for ages- I need a door resprayed and the badge got damaged

Clio cup 182

Don’t suppose you have another kicking about