ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Exhaust ideas, wanna listen to yours !

Clio 182 FF
Hey, i just wanted to hear some of you 182s, i think mine sounds fine as of now but i might wanna change it up a bit, i kinda want it to be a bit more throaty ? More metallicy i guess if that's a word, here's how it sounds :
Maybe decat or milltek sports cat ? Or change the whole system ? Center silencer/resonator delete ?
Thanks in advance.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
My trackcar with and without a de-cat, silly loud with a de-cat tbh but I think my baffles have seen better days:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Maybe remove the mid box from yours, mine above is without a mid box and the standard 182 cat sleeved to remove the restriction

Clio 182 FF
Maybe remove the mid box from yours, mine above is without a mid box and the standard 182 cat sleeved to remove the restriction
i've heard they then get a bit a bit sluggish mid rev with the mid box out ? Is that true or can it just be fixed with a tune ?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
My original " Yozza" when I had it decatted. It's not got the decat now , it was only slightly louder when it did.
The decat made absolutely no difference to performance.
The Yozza never came with a centre silencer. It's not the best video it's alot deeper in real life.

Clio 182 FF
i realise it only now, but wasnt my car a bit too smoky ? it was quite a cold and humid day, but idk, the car was nice and warm so i would think it wouldnt smoke like that