ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Front anti roll bar bracket

Clio 182
Hi All,

The bracket on my clio is broken - the part number 546141405R.

I really have tried all the usual reliable parts supplier with no Joy - as im sure you guys are aware Renault do not make it anymore!

Does any know if this part is specific to Clio (im guessing yes) or will a bracket from any other model fit?

Has anyone attempted to make one?? Im really struggling to lay hands on one - any advice on this would be great - Thanks Dave.

robzracing

ClioSport Club Member
Dave if you post a message on the Facebook page there are quite a few Renault breakers that I’m sure will be able to supply you with one. Albeit not new obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio Trophy
How much was it in the end?

I posted this same sort of thread the other week for a broken bracket I had. Was in touch with K-tec who wanted £24 for one off a car they were breaking. :rolleyes:

Ended up getting these- https://www.onlinecarparts.co.uk/metalcaucho-8538068.html

They're based on the older part number. I ordered 2 and they even managed to look different to each other but one of them certainly fitted.

It's an absolute bloody joke that Renault don't supply these. I've had quite a few BMW's over the years and their parts availability s***s on Renault from a great height. It's bad enough without a breaker trying to rip you off.

Clio 182

I posted this same sort of thread the other week for a broken bracket I had. Was in touch with K-tec who wanted £24 for one off a car they were breaking. :rolleyes:

Ended up getting these- https://www.onlinecarparts.co.uk/metalcaucho-8538068.html

They're based on the older part number. I ordered 2 and they even managed to look different to each other but one of them certainly fitted.

It's an absolute bloody joke that Renault don't supply these. I've had quite a few BMW's over the years and their parts availability s***s on Renault from a great height. It's bad enough without a breaker trying to rip you off.

JMRS sorted me out. 2 of them posted to Ireland for 13 euro!!