ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 fuel rail bolt

Cullen0406

ClioSport Club Member
So the car has thrown up the engine light and it’s flashing under load, but goes off once steady,

After doing some research, first point to check was injectors, was taking off the fuel rail and as I took it off 1 of the 10mm bolts has snapped, I have the head and about 3mm if bolt and the other part is still in the housing, anyone know the dimensions of the bolt? So I can replace it once it’s cleaned up

Cullen0406

ClioSport Club Member

Clio 172 Merc ML55
7703002661 is the part number for the rail bolts, should still be available from Renault but they're only an M6 flanged head bolt, either 20 or 25mm length

Cullen0406

ClioSport Club Member
7703002661 is the part number for the rail bolts, should still be available from Renault but they're only an M6 flanged head bolt, either 20 or 25mm length
thank you, went to screwfix and bought a pack of m6 x 20mm after speaking with Alex from AWMotorworks. rail back on but appreciate the reply