ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 I.D Petrol Blue

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182
should have been buying a silver 182 last weekend but i was beaten to it yet again for the 3rd time now!!

this time im thinking of going to look at this

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=272125553491&globalID=EBAY-GB&alt=web

does anyone know how easy it will be to repaint the front bumper (good paint match)??
other than that it seems like a good car and I like how there's only a handful of the I.D clio sports (petrol blue + liquid yellow) funky colour but I like it!! i just hope it's not to beat up and uncared for in terms of servicing and maintenance

let me know what you think guys

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
  A Few
Search the Reg Number on this forum..... I believe this vehicle has been previously discussed on here. I think there were issues with the bodywork?? I seem to remember rust being mentioned by a member who viewed it at garage, but I could have that wrong.......worth finding and reading the thread. Its been up for sale for ages.. which is unusual for a rare colour IMO.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Trophy / 182 FF
I spoke to the seller before buying my current car. He is very genuine and is not hiding anything. Petrol Blue is lovely in the sunshine. Only thing that put me off was the gaping hole in the service history but apart from that would have snapped his arm off as super rare in Petrol Blue and a very compelling price!

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
  A Few
I really liked this car too... Petrol Blue is amazing. My only worry at the time, was the bodywork. It was viewed by a CS member who went and inspected the vehicle at a garage, presumably before the current owner purchased it from there?? It may of been rectified now and all look sweet!

I would personally spend abit more and buy @optical petrol blue one

we would all love this one!!