ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 KTec championship car values

Radical SR3
Afternoon all,

Been a while since I've posted! I have been offered a Clio 182 car that is running in the KTec championship in part exchange again my v6 Trophy. Not having much knowledge about these cars, I wanted to get an idea of their value and resale potential as I'd just be selling it on.

The car in question comes with a comprehensive spares package (10 wheels, spare gearbox, body panels, hubs etc) and has been fully sprayed in and out so is fresh and ready to go. It also has an ally fuel tank in the boot if that adds anything.

Can someone chip in?

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I’ve seen them anywhere from £4K-£8k depending on spares package, recent work, success the cars had etc

V6 Trophy is the name of the one-make V6 race cars that competed in the early 00’s. Replaced by the mk2 Megane Eurocup Trophy (also a mid-engined V6), then the mk3 Megane V6 Trophy.

There’s a 750MC Clio on racecarsdirect for 6k.

It’s a spec car eligible for a championship still being run with spares still available, so it’s going to be worth more than seemingly higher spec track/race car built to a random spec.

Radical SR3
From what I've seen, 6k seems to be about bang on the money for them. The guy interested in my car is asking £12k for his car...some way north of what they seem to be worth?