ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio 182 Low Boost Advice

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182
Hi all

So, I'm starting to get parts together to low boost my 182. I'd say I'm semi competent with fixing bits and bobs now (although @dann2707 may say otherwise!) but never bothered about looking into turboing properly until a few months ago.

Got my head round most of it but there's still a few questions I have. They're probably easy ones for some people but thought I'd ask as it'll help myself and possibly people in future if they come across this thread. Maybe it could turn into a low boost faq thread?

Right then, first question, low boost with the EFI module and mapping. How'd you convert the Ph2 fuel rail to fit a reg and return in it? Everything I've read is either mega vague or might as well be written in Latin tbf. I know people say its not needed for low boost but EFI state its required. I also know that you can just get a ph1 rail and return but they seem to be like rocking horse s**t and expensive when they do come up.

Some more question will probably come up as I got through this I'm sure.

Cheers

Ratatouille

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen the fuel rail mentioned a few times and as you say the popular answer is a ph1 rail, which are rare. So to add to the question, can a megane 225 rail not be used?

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182
You can do ittt. Someone put a guide out the other day about using a laguna rail as they are easily attainable:

https://cliosport.net/threads/turbo-conversion-fuel-rail.836403/#post-12033713

NegativeRecklessAardvark-max-1mb.gif