ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Low Boost Advice

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Hi all

So, I'm starting to get parts together to low boost my 182. I'd say I'm semi competent with fixing bits and bobs now (although @dann2707 may say otherwise!) but never bothered about looking into turboing properly until a few months ago.

Got my head round most of it but there's still a few questions I have. They're probably easy ones for some people but thought I'd ask as it'll help myself and possibly people in future if they come across this thread. Maybe it could turn into a low boost faq thread?

Right then, first question, low boost with the EFI module and mapping. How'd you convert the Ph2 fuel rail to fit a reg and return in it? Everything I've read is either mega vague or might as well be written in Latin tbf. I know people say its not needed for low boost but EFI state its required. I also know that you can just get a ph1 rail and return but they seem to be like rocking horse s**t and expensive when they do come up.

Some more question will probably come up as I got through this I'm sure.

Cheers

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen the fuel rail mentioned a few times and as you say the popular answer is a ph1 rail, which are rare. So to add to the question, can a megane 225 rail not be used?

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
You can do ittt. Someone put a guide out the other day about using a laguna rail as they are easily attainable:

https://cliosport.net/threads/turbo-conversion-fuel-rail.836403/#post-12033713

NegativeRecklessAardvark-max-1mb.gif