ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 on Hong Kong streets

Nikon D700
I was out in Hong Kong last summer, and the roads look so awesome for that kind of driving! Unfortunatly, i didn't get a chance to rent a car and give it a blast.

I think the Angel Works stuff at the start and end give away who it is... lol

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Somewhere in the new territories with the green taxis and roads like that?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I can think of a few places it can be but can't remember the name.

Vid seems not too old at all.

LMAO!

Pushworth is my little bro!

I used to download all my vids onto his comp as it was the better one...obviously he still has the vids :S

In HK things are a bit different haha.

So nice of him to put my logo up infront of all the hooliganism.......

At least it prooves a Phs1 172 is faster :p

driving in hk is absolutely crazy especially on the higways my boss and supervisor were just weaving in and out traffic the otherday, some parts i was like shitttt break!! good fun being a passenger tho. next time if this happens again, sure to get a video clip.
Spotted a few 172s and 182s on the way to work.
Seen this v6 at a go karting track
14102006441.jpg

??? We don't have 182 in HK except if you DIY from 172 to 182.
That was shot from South side of HK Island where all rich people lives. You have to pay at least 1million UKP to live there.

Attached is a pic of my Clio with the background of all high building, it was taken on Jan 2007. I added the blue sky on top, just like those top gear/fifth gear programme :p

Last edited:
  Car SOLD :-(
LMAO!

Pushworth is my little bro!

I used to download all my vids onto his comp as it was the better one...obviously he still has the vids :S

In HK things are a bit different haha.

So nice of him to put my logo up infront of all the hooliganism.......

At least it prooves a Phs1 172 is faster :p

LOL@ Ph-Quickest!:quiet:

Im From Sai Kung.. n my uncle imported a 182 from france.. he used 2 live der.. but moved bak to HK wit his car..
Ne1 goin this summer? my uncle told me bout 3am there's always subarus n evos racing in Clear water Bay.. neva seen ne1 racing, but mite be true..

Im From Sai Kung.. n my uncle imported a 182 from france.. he used 2 live der.. but moved bak to HK wit his car..
Ne1 goin this summer? my uncle told me bout 3am there's always subarus n evos racing in Clear water Bay.. neva seen ne1 racing, but mite be true..

Drive a LHD 182 in HK??? We are RHD!!!
HK is popular with Honda Integra, Evo, Skyline and Impreza.
I personally like the Nissan Sylvia S15.

Drive a LHD 182 in HK??? We are RHD!!!
HK is popular with Honda Integra, Evo, Skyline and Impreza.
I personally like the Nissan Sylvia S15.

he's converted it into RHD;)