ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 prices

Clio 220 PH2
Thinking of getting another 182 ff what price should I be looking at paying for a low mileage very good condition one that has been well looked after ? Would love an RB one with both cup packs. When I bought my current 182 I paid around £2500 about 2 ish years ago and that had about 65,000 miles on it
Interested to see what people think on values ? Plus availablity of them

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
£3.5k should see you one in decent condition.

But prices can be all over the place, which reflects some of the owners of these cars... who are all over the place.

Look for good service history and a car that’s been cared for over just things like mileage or colour. I think on the whole though, as time goes on, these types of cars will creep steadily in value...

Clio 220 PH2
Yes I know what you mean I have seen cars ranging from £2000 to £5000 just struggling to gauge the market at the minute. I know they are creeping up in value as I see so many getting broken then scraped plus they are such a good car hopefully a future classic

That’s what I want my 182 was well looked after so I got a bit of a steal there shame I turned it into a track car haha

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
2000 mediocre, 90/100k plus.
2500-3000 very good with 80k or less.
3500 low miles, low owners, rare colour. And bg.
4K plus. Mint, ly, rb, pb, low miles

Imo.

Clio 220 PH2
Yeah I saw this one for sale not many miles for the age.
The lower mileage ones are getting very few and far between
They are getting close to the price of a 197-200 cup

2004 Racing Blue 182
I bought my RB182 about 2 months ago. Mint car, 96k, no stamped history, but folder of receipts and stuff plus previous owners on here. Paid £3k for it. Wouldn’t hesitate to pay that again. Car is mint.

RS Clio 182
What potential? Its got very good coilovers on it to be fair, unless you want trophy dampers i cant see what more benefits you will get over a non cup packed one

Yeah i suppose theres not much difference tbf. Ideally id want a FF with cup packs..couldnt go back to a car with no AC hehe.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i suppose theres not much difference tbf. Ideally id want a FF with cup packs..couldnt go back to a car with no AC hehe.

I think you are getting yourself muddled up mate haha, full fat means both cup packs

And they all come with ac in the 182 i am sure, maybe you mean climate control?

RS Clio 182
I think you are getting yourself muddled up mate haha, full fat means both cup packs

And they all come with ac in the 182 i am sure, maybe you mean climate control?

Ah yeah,im thinking of the trophy which had bits stripped off but that is regarded as the ultimate 182 isnt it.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I just didnt think it had the cup suspension....It should say cup in the description,thats what caught me out?

I wouldnt get to hung up on it to be honest the only main difference is 60mm hub spacing for cup packed compared to 54mm for non cup packed

Email the seller to find out for definite

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I could not in a million bring myself to spend £5k+ on a 1*2. I love them to bits, but that's mental money considering they're not that old or that collectible yet.