ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Rear ABS Sensor availability

Clio Trophy
My car is needing the driver side rear replace and the garage has just been on the phone saying the ones they've ordered don't fit. They've been hearing they're no longer available but are going to phone Renault in the morning.

Can anyone shed any light on this and point me in the direction of a sensor that would fit please?

Cheers.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Thanks folks, ordered.

Delivery is listed as 4-5 working days, is that accurate having used them before?

Yeah sounds about right, up to a week I'd say.

Did you get the one I linked? The one Don linked was actually the passenger side...

Clio 182 cup
I'm having this exact same problem so thanks for the links. I've passed them on to the garage (y)

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered these last week - I'll post up if they are correct. Were a pain in the arse to find though, had to use the ATE part number, think these are listed under some Dacia P/N.

According to the blurb and pictures they are the correct length, connector and sensor style.

C63 PPP Estate
Ordered these last week - I'll post up if they are correct. Were a pain in the arse to find though, had to use the ATE part number, think these are listed under some Dacia P/N.

According to the blurb and pictures they are the correct length, connector and sensor style.
reviving old thread; were these correct fitment in the end?