ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 - road car / track car / race car

Clio 172 ph2
Biggest advice would be just buy a bigger trailer. It’s an utter PITA. Nothing more annoying than messing around at the end of a trackday getting it on. Even with a normal width clio it would be tight.

Also towing was poor as it it was affected by the ‘tram lines’ in lane 1 on the motorway. Just get a wider.
interesting and thanks for replying. Think I've realised now its too small. now looking at a BJ C4 or Minno Max which has a bed width of 1.7m.

Also love your decals. Would you mind if I 'copied' but in blue? Do you have the contact of the guy that did it?

Hyperhatch

ClioSport Club Member
interesting and thanks for replying. Think I've realised now its too small. now looking at a BJ C4 or Minno Max which has a bed width of 1.7m.

Also love your decals. Would you mind if I 'copied' but in blue? Do you have the contact of the guy that did it?
I ripped them off of @robzracing tbh. Asked my friend for something similar and he copied it to the millimetre. Haven't talked to the guy who did it for ages

627931FB-7D33-4E07-8A9C-EA35A33AAC2F.jpeg

Hyperhatch

ClioSport Club Member
In a weird turn of fate the guy who bought the Clio from me picked up a bumper for his race car today from me which wasn’t for a clio…..

It was for this!

IMG_5245.jpeg

The shell & engine are still tucked away in the corner of his unit and he hasn’t touched them since since deciding to race the above instead of the clio.

What to do…..

IMG_1352.jpeg

#dream 🥹😂

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
In a weird turn of fate the guy who bought the Clio from me picked up a bumper for his race car today from me which wasn’t for a clio…..

It was for this!

View attachment 1664085

The shell & engine are still tucked away in the corner of his unit and he hasn’t touched them since since deciding to race the above instead of the clio.

What to do…..

View attachment 1664086

#dream 🥹😂
How weird I raced against that car when I raced a boxster, small world.