ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Seat options - Recaro

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest any alternatives to replace the seats in my Clio 182? The stock seats are really uncomfortable on longer journeys due to a lack of lower back support. I've been looking at Recaro Trendlines but they seem quite expensive, is there anything else out there that can provide me with some more comfort? I used to have Evo 8 Recaros in my Civic and they were really amazing, picked them up for £200 but finding such a deal nowadays seems almost impossible. I'm also going to need some advice on seat rails etc... I don't want to not my drive Clio because of the seats, because right now it is holding me back from doing so.
All suggestions are welcome!

Clio 182
If you go down the treadline route speak to a guy on here call jon fossard i think his name is he builds lower frames for them due to them sitting high on standard rails. Ive got treadlines in mine and my back suffers on longer journeys, probably partly because clios a stiff ride anyway.

I really like the look of Evo 8 Recaro's, they have some blue in them and would suit my RB clio. Just not sure if there are rails to make them fit!

182 Trophy
I run Recaro Speeds in my 182 Trophy, which were also fitted from the factory in a number of cars over the years.

1b7262b941c793ad72fb083adeb8b16c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RS200
Here's the seats in my old 106 GTI and the dash which was flocked and carbon dipped.

Attachments

• 106 GTI Recaro.JPG
    106 GTI Recaro.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 238
  • 1006 Dash.JPG
    1006 Dash.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 239