ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Spring Options

Unlucky-Racing

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Hello all,

I’m in the process of assembling some suspension bits together. My car currently has koni adjustables on the rear with what looks like standard springs, again what looks like standard struts and springs on the front and a few poly bushes here and there and K Tec solid top mounts.

I want to get things a bit more uniform and although the car handles well on the pick’n’mix set up I’d like to do a few upgrades.

I like the adjustability of the koni shocks so swapping out the fronts alongside new standard top spring platforms and bump stops.

What I can’t decide on is springs. I’ve previously ran the more budget friendly Apex springs on my old 172. But I’m currently looking at either Cooksports or Eibach Sportlines.

Can anyone give any insight in to either options or other options that may interest me.

The car will be for fast road use, the Ring, NC500, Wales trips etc and about 3 or 4 track days a year.

Kev@KAM

ClioSport Trader
  Badass Toyota
The Grams springs are my brand :D They match well with standard dampers and koni adjustables and importantly get the car in a lower stance than the Eibach will.

Unlucky-Racing

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
The Grams springs are my brand :D They match well with standard dampers and koni adjustables and importantly get the car in a lower stance than the Eibach will.

Funny enough I was going to order the other bits through you as well so works out perfectly!