ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Super Chip or Response Chip

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Dear all, i live in Durham and i have only managed to find two places which will chip my Clio 182. Unfortunately all the good places being mentioned are all too far or down south. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on which chips to go for. I can get a superchip which costs £299 or there is also a Response Chip from Turbo Pacs : http://www.turbopacs.com/products.php?category_id=12&sess_id=8bff6cb0f4f4b4a3c574d69377e8df03

Which i dont know if there are any difference. They said i can just fit the chip in and then do other modifications.

I was wondering if any one had any advice. Or shall i just get one from Superchips.co.uk as there is this other place which will sell them nearby in Sunderland.

Thank you very much for reading and thanks for the advice in advance.

Regards

Jacky

Cam

182 Cup
mate that site looks dodgy as fcuk!! chip might not be the best way, get a maniold match first and then talk to the guys who are in the know about chips.