ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 superchip

You download the map correct for the software your running, its called something like a 98.ron cal i think.

Install it and away you go.

Whats your email, ill send you the manual so you can have a read, explains it better than i can :)

Fabia vrs tdi
excellent will have a read of it later on, would prefer gettin one 2nd hand but booked in at the rollers on nov the 21st so wanna get somethin done so i can find out my bhp afterwords, im just hoping its around 190

S4 Avant
excellent will have a read of it later on, would prefer gettin one 2nd hand but booked in at the rollers on nov the 21st so wanna get somethin done so i can find out my bhp afterwords, im just hoping its around 190

Mine was an estimated 170bhp at the fly, and that's with an exhaust and filter. You won't ever see 190bhp from a standard 182

Fabia vrs tdi
well with a remap i shoudl see 180bhp then coz dont they average around 10bhp gains? i could get a decat but my zaust is in the post and dont want it being too loud as its the ktec supersports loud one

Fabia vrs tdi
okay well like i said im going on the RR on the 21st so maybe i should wait to see what the outcome is then can see what increase i get from rs tuner

Fabia vrs tdi
wow didnt think they would differ so much from 2 different sets. I will be upset if i dont get near 179 but not much i can do about it if it doesnt reach near there

Golf GTD Mk7
so long as you do a before and after jobby with mods at least you'll know the difference. Sometimes you "think" the car is quicker when it's not, so RR will make sure you know you've not wasted your money.

Fabia vrs tdi
gettin zaust on monday and dont wanna hold of on fittin it but that wont make much of a difference i would have thought plus my centre section has collapsed internally so it wouldnt give a realist result anyway as its probably down on power coz of it