ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Vs LCR Pics 56k no!!!

went for a drive with my mate today and took some pics on my phone enjoy !!!

lcr01.gif

lcr07.gif

lcr05.gif

lcr03.gif

lcr02.gif

LY 200
Iv always loved the LCR's, specially the yellow ones, shame there still expensive for what they are!!!

106 GTi
Still looking good Dave, is that the lad you mentioned when you where up having the PCing done?

yes its kemble air field, in glostershire.

yes rich give it the P21-S treatment agian this morning, god do i love that stuff,
he just had the LCR washed at tesco made me cringe lol,
good to see u at combe

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Davehughes said:
bitter over what lol ???
Absoulutely nothing...I chomps one up the other nite. even to about 90 then easily caught and passed. Had a chat with him, and he was a bit sheepish...lol.

Seat Leon Cupra R
Ali said:
Absoulutely nothing...I chomps one up the other nite. even to about 90 then easily caught and passed. Had a chat with him, and he was a bit sheepish...lol.

Mines just had a Revo remap and is running 245bhp ish, what you done to yours?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
DomViz said:
Mines just had a Revo remap and is running 245bhp ish, what you done to yours?

Stage1 inlets, matched ports, Maxogen, decat, zorst and remap.

his was std. And he wasn't impressed at all...

Seat Leon Cupra R
Ali said:
Stage1 inlets, matched ports, Maxogen, decat, zorst and decat + remap.

his was std. And he wasn't impressed at all...

so your moaning that a completely standard car lost to you, lol. bet if u met with a tuned one youd be crying

ST
Aye al give you that Chas your bus is one of the 'quicker' ones i've been in..tho Iains isn't far off...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
DomViz said:
so your moaning that a completely standard car lost to you, lol. bet if u met with a tuned one youd be crying

Probably not. I got Destroyed by my mate DC5 tonight. Now thats a car. Just don't rate the leon... I paid 7k for my car...what did you pay?

ST
DomViz said:

Meh....my mate Garys LCR is spermin out 260 odd....no contest with mine...i'd have the LCR in two mins over the 182 tho it NEEDS coilvers as its all over the place at times!!

Seat Leon Cupra R
Ali said:
Probably not. I got Destroyed by my mate DC5 tonight. Now thats a car. Just don't rate the leon... I paid 7k for my car...what did you pay?

a little under 9k but fair enough, each to his own.

ST
rory182 said:
thought Iains was slower than hs last one and he was pissed off bout that?

Its all in the mind i guess mate....me and him both get 120 on the same stretch then have to start braking as theres a big chuffin round about!!

Mine only has 7k on it his has 26k...hmm

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
DomViz said:
a little under 9k but fair enough, each to his own.

Not a bad price....i was expecting more. On tunability fair enough...But big ££... After driving that DC5 tonight....Christ...

Seat Leon Cupra R
Ali said:
Not a bad price....i was expecting more. On tunability fair enough...But big ££... After driving that DC5 tonight....Christ...

i dont want to sound like a muppet but whats a DC5?
And i'll probable buy an induction kit and a Neuspeed intercooler and recircilating dumpvalve for mine and that'll do.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
DomViz said:
i dont want to sound like a muppet but whats a DC5?
And i'll probable buy an induction kit and a Neuspeed intercooler and recircilating dumpvalve for mine and that'll do.

Integra.

clio will allways win in the twisties lol,
dom you allways used to say a monkey can go fast in a stright line