ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Vs LCR Pics 56k no!!!

fastest passat in't world
Great pics. I really miss my yellow LCR a like! I had the LC with Jabba remap to 235 and loads of torque. Got the fll LCR kit on it, RS6 wheels, the lot. I still see it driving around now, even raced it against the clio (and lost, I was gutted!).

People who reckon they are all over LCR's, sorry, but I dont believe you, having owned the LC for nearly 2 years and the clio for a few months too, I know the limits of both cars and although the clio is close to the LC, i dont see how and LCR can be beaten by one, certainly not breezed past with ease anyway!

Domviz, if youve got revo, you should be closer to 265bhp rather than 245, id get it taken off anyway and get to Jabba for up to 290bhp for less than £500!

fastest passat in't world
210's and 225's go to about the same mate, both use the K04 turbo and the same injectors, the only difference in the map used. The 225 has better wheel bearings and different colour badges but thats it.

Revo should definately have taken his car to at least 260, but it normally gets them to 265 :)

Seat Leon Cupra R
unikarl said:
210's and 225's go to about the same mate, both use the K04 turbo and the same injectors, the only difference in the map used. The 225 has better wheel bearings and different colour badges but thats it.

Revo should definately have taken his car to at least 260, but it normally gets them to 265 :)

i like to play things down as until i get it on the rollers you never no what your cars producing. Like your style tho lol.

Golf GTI Ed30
I agree... A LCR with Revo stage 1 remap should be churning out about 260-70bhp and 280-300lb/ft.. The reason i know, is I have one with Revo software and has been RR'd at between 265-272bhp both times...
But 290bhp for £500... LMFAO.. Not a chance.. That'll be Jabba's rollers being a tad optimistic for a change.. For 290bhp, you need at least... Full system, de-cat, downpipe, CAI, TIP, FMIC and Re-map...

Seat Leon Cupra R
it is a 210, but remaps to the same, as the only difference to the 225 is the ecu software, badges and wheel bearings, lol