ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182????

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Just bought this on 17k miles its got a full cat back system, induction kit and lowered apart from that its standard.

Just wondering does anyone know what bhp its pushing out as im unsure and what make the parts are?

Image063.jpg

Image064.jpg

Image065.jpg

Image066.jpg

Oh and does anyone know the car as it could of been at members, the cars from scotland but is now in the northwest of england.

I know its 182bhp but was wondering what it its the the induction kit and full system??

I know nothing about these cars is that the cup spoiler? and the lowering springs are yellow dunno what they are??

don't have a clue, will have to check everything out when I pick it up on sunday :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Yeh but by myself which is diff imo lol

It makes no difference. Just how well the car has been maintained. An old geezer would be more ignorant than a younger kid looking after his pride and joy.
I was just gonna say, mines modified so I take extra special care of the money I've worked hard for and spent on my clio :) Serviced twice in the last year lol....

Nice motor mate btw, the exhaust looks spot on. Blueflame?

Last edited:
^^Looks like a standard air box from the pics?

RE: Shocks - I wouldn't worry about it. They'll fail randomly anyway. It's not like you can be assured they're ok by buying a standard car. Granted, more likely to fail though.

As for being ragged. WTF? Are there any 182s have haven't?

Power? A few more mods and a remap and it may actually make 182 ;)

80MPG BEEZA
the thing to look out for is the previous owner being a women i swear women rag theit cars more then men you should get in my gf's seicento with her the thing doesnt even have a rev limiter!