ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182

clio 182 sport
have i made a good choice puting my standard 08 clio 197 in for a 55 plate 182 in mint condition with cup pack fitted

clio 182 sport
got enough to clear what i owed on my 197 only hd it 6 months and done my head in had new gearbox, now clucth bearing shot so gonna need new clutch, its thirtsy on fuel, so though id go back to a 182 as better mpg and easier for parts and cheaper

clio 182 sport
i agree i was shocked myself getting no where near the figures renault quote might as well have a 3 litre v6

I'd have a 197 tommorow if they weren't so thristy (for the relative speed of the things) and the ticking time-bomb that is the gearbox.

Unless its under warrente, the safer bet is the 182.

Hope you go some cash your way though, if it was a trade in/px

MCS R56
Me too. The best looking Clio by far, especially considering what they did to the 200, and great handling. The 182 is the better option IMO.

PB Clio 172
I agree also the 1*2 is cheaper to run, cheaper for parts, better for MPG, lighter and looks better the 197/200, its a little too chunky for me.

I like the look of them all the same just not a car I would own.

clio 182 sport
cheers guys i feel much better now making the choice of the 182, i agree the 197 is a nice car but for the size it is very thirsty, i also think though the 182 stands out more as a hot hatch