ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182

Renault clio 182 spo
Good afternoon all I'm new to the group. Just wounded if anyone can help?
I've recently bought my clio 182 .unfortunately it never came with any service history apart from what the previous owner had done.But I did find in a plastic wallet on the windscreen a Clio sport.net membership card that must of been a previous owner the name on the card is Mark Cook membership no is 744 86. Just wounded if anyone may be able to help. Thanks all fo your time. Stay safe.
Steve Taylor.

Attachments

• 20210120_124917.jpg
    20210120_124917.jpg
    665.6 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Ben

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I thought @TheEvilGiraffe said Cookstar owned it, so I mooched through his posts and found this:

That was a long time ago, many many more RS clio's have had a heart transplant these days.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I thought @TheEvilGiraffe said Cookstar owned it, so I mooched through his posts and found this:

That was a long time ago, many many more RS clio's have had a heart transplant these days.
I thought you were genuinely just trolling him 😂

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looks in good condition.
I think the front bumper could have a respray? It's missing the small black stickers in the recess on the left and right hand side above the bumper.

Renault clio 182 spo
Thanks only bought it for a bit of fun .Not my daily Drive. Looking at doing a couple of track days.Not sute what you mean about plastic trim on front bumper. Considering it's just turned 17 years old the old girl isn't in bad Nick mind you spent a few quid on it since I've owned it it just to try and bring it back to its originality the front lip spoiler was missing so managed to pick one of those up up among a few other bits and pieces be nice if I could track down one of the previous owners who was a member of this group his name was Mark Cooke from what I can workout out his wife used to use the car car car hit a speed bump and damage the oil sump the engine ran dry and cooked it had a recon engine replaced but this was in 2012 . Be great if you could send me a picture regarding the plastic pieces that are missing on the front bumper it will be much appreciated thanks as I'm still getting to know about these Clio 182 s

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Thanks only bought it for a bit of fun .Not my daily Drive. Looking at doing a couple of track days.Not sute what you mean about plastic trim on front bumper. Considering it's just turned 17 years old the old girl isn't in bad Nick mind you spent a few quid on it since I've owned it it just to try and bring it back to its originality the front lip spoiler was missing so managed to pick one of those up up among a few other bits and pieces be nice if I could track down one of the previous owners who was a member of this group his name was Mark Cooke from what I can workout out his wife used to use the car car car hit a speed bump and damage the oil sump the engine ran dry and cooked it had a recon engine replaced but this was in 2012 . Be great if you could send me a picture regarding the plastic pieces that are missing on the front bumper it will be much appreciated thanks as I'm still getting to know about these Clio 182 s
They are like 2 small pieces of black tape that they came with from the factory.
They often don't get fitted after the front bumper has had a respray.
The car looks well, either way. I'm sure you'll have alot of fun in it. I've had mine since new from February 2006 and it still puts a smile on my face .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312_110817_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312_110817_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    599 KB · Views: 34
  Renault clio 182 spo
They are like 2 small pieces of black tape that they came with from the factory.
They often don't get fitted after the front bumper has had a respray.
The car looks well, either way. I'm sure you'll have alot of fun in it. I've had mine since new from February 2006 and it still puts a smile on my face .
Wow you have had yours from new! It looks really nice and you have kept it well.The lady I bought mine from had it up for £2600 .She owned it for 8 yrs.She took it off the road and stored it for about 3-4 yrs.Only because it wasn't her daily Drive she had a x5.Only down side is it's a cat c ☹. She never even knew that. Hence when Mark Cook owned it his wife apparently hit a speed bump damaging the oil sump. Engine run dry.Snapped cam belt . Hence why insurance wrote it off as a cat C. Found this out to the previous lady owner who must have bought it from Mark Cook or insurance company but considering I only paid 1900 for it for 17 year old car it runs smooth gear change is good well pleased my brother bought one from Norwich the week before I bought mine HE had a right result only give £1500 for it .In silver with FSH. We are doing a track day in lydden near Dover in Kent in April which were looking forward to 2 in Great talking to you take care and stay safe