ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 New exhaust help!!

Clio sport
Hi can any one give me some advice on what exhaust system to buy?! Theres soooo many to pick from...
What a decat pipe fail an MOT? Would a sport cat back fail? Whats best price and best full exhaust system that would pass MOT and sound banging? Thanks

Clio 197
Has to be the Oreca. A decat pipe for the secondary cat will still pass MOTs as it's the primary cat (that's part of the manifold) that does most of the work. A cat back or manifold back shouldn't fail an MOT.

Clio 197
Haha if would be loud. If you're after something that is loud when you want it to be and quiet too, any other aftermarket resonated cat back would be better. But if you're anti social like me and want a loud as f**k exhaust, go for the Oreca

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Akrapovic or supersprint

A decat will exaggerate the flat spot at 2.5-3k

I can't remember off the top of my head whether removing the main cat will cause it to fail on emissions